
4th of July Morning we got up early and had "Old Glory Pancakes" with Jonny and Sarah... Ok maybe not the real ones but at least they were close!
Oh they were tasty! We had Jonny and Peter show them off for us being that Sarah and I aren't exactly Morning Lovers... We were looking BEAUTIFUL! :)
Even Little Livi's Dolly got to come to our 4th of July Breakfast!
Cooper was looking quite... festive as I would say! He picked out this shirt on his very own and enjoyed wearing it! 
Or maybe not so much... He was a little depressed the whole time he had it on so I didn't make him wear it. Its probably because the boys made fun of his and said he looked like a gay cowboy... Ha Ha he was cute anyway!
Oh I love you little CoOpEr!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The Fourth and So forth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What fun you had! I remember our festive 4th of July. I miss you and you are looking cute as ever!
I see you didn't post the picture of you and I! THANK YOU! HaHa I looked pretty terrible! Anyway, missed you guys on the fourth. I hope you had a fun evening! How was the water park? Love you :)
By the way...Cooper is adorable!!! How did you get Pete to let you do that? WOOHOO! Go Kate :)
Haha that is hilarious! I absolutely love the dog outfit!!!! You guys crack me up!
I LOVE the waffle idea! Can I copy you next year? So fun!
Cooper is one cool puppy!
Post a Comment