
For our Saturday Dinner Date last week we went to Jack Stacks BBQ with our friends Brandon and Amy Price. I was our second time eating there and can I just say YUM! I think it was even better the second time around. They have every kind of BBQ meat you can imagine, served in any way you could dream of. Not to mention they've got nice southern style sides like Corn Bakes, Fries, and anything else fatty that tastes oh so good! I have to say we've thoroughly enjoyed our dates there. The whole restaurant practically deep fried with Southern Country decor such as Roosters, Cows, and of course pictures of Ms. Scarlett O'Hara
and her Lover Rhett Butler. I'm not sure what I like better, the food or the Atmosphere. I felt like I was right in with my style there. I've fallen even more in love with the Southern Style!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Kansas+BBQ=Mmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
You are too cute. I miss you way bad. But i love looking at your blog and reading about your little family. Dinner dates are the best aren't they? No clean up, and it is so nice to just spend time with your husband. I love the weekends! Love you, tell peter i said hello!
We've been looking for a good BBQ place around here. We are going to have to check it out.
Cute blog btw~
Ty and Meg
Look how cute you are! I havent seen you in forever. Congrats on getting married (better late than never I guess)...
You crack me up :) I love your posts! I think Pete and you need to take us out sometime, so we can check this place out. It sounds pretty tasty at the moment...
See you tonight! :) It's chick talk time! And...possibly a movie? Who knows...whatever we feel like!
P.S. HaHa...LOVE your Hormonal Hunnies Blog! Too cute :)
Ok...I love the roosters behind your booth. Too funny!
I agree with you, there is nothin' quite like good BBQ! Yum-o-la!
YUM! I love BBQ anything!!! Seriously, I could eat BBQ type food all the time. Maybe it's the way we were raised. What a fun date. Josh and I haven't been on a date since Mason joined our family. I think it's time.
You look gorgeous by the way. You sure do clean up nice (southern accent). ;)
Sounds SO good...how are you guys doing? Do you like it there? I heard about your dad. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or them.
Well I am commenting on the visit to Liberty Jail and the other church sites. I am so glad you got to go and see them! What a bonus! You two look so great together and individually. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment