
Peter and I Are still in the process of aquiring all of those "home essentials." Being newly weds is great but there is still the fact that we don't have EVERYTHING that our parents have and have to get creative about some things.
This week we finally bought a VACUUM and a new SWIFFER to replace the one we forgot in Utah. I am addicted to cleaning now! I love out new vacuum and my dear little swiffer. Most of all I love having a clean and sparkling house! It has been my late night hobby while I wait for Peter to come home. What are your hobbies or little things that addict you????
Monday, June 30, 2008
Addicted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't stand garbage in the bathroom garbage-can. I don't know what it is, but I have to empty it ALL the time or I go insane. I am not that into cleaning, although I do like a clean house..but that garbage-can HAS to be empty : )
I LOVE the Clorex wipes- love them! I use them ALL the time!
Tell Cami to call me!! I will be out of town soon and I would love to hire her! I called and sent an e-mail but I don't want her to think I'm stalking her- smile!
HaHa...you're so funny :) It's so true though! I'm the same way wit my vacuum. I left my swifter in Utah, and I miss it! I'm totally addicted to vacuuming though, and I can't stand clutter! It's been a challenge for me to just sit back and let the kids destroy. I'm always tempted to follow them around and pick up after them :P
Oh brother! I'm lucky if I get my bed made.
Post a Comment