
Right now I'm just starting to train for the St. George marathon. I'm starting really early so as to give my body some time so I don't kill over! Yesterday I did my first little run just to get myself back into the swing of things and now I'm struggling to walk because my legs are so sore. You know the feeling of when you really have to go to the bathroom but you're so sore you have to slowly lower yourself onto the seat? Thats what I feel like right now. Its great! :) It is a good feeling though to know that I got out and pushed myself to do four miles and being sore is just what I have to show for it. I'm hoping training goes well and I'm putting this on here so that everyone who reads this will ask me about the marathon and give me enough pressure to follow through with it. I can't give up!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Training!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Yay for the marathon! I hope I can do it. I only have time to run 1/2 an hour every other day right now, which is only 3 or 4 miles at the most. Do you think May will be too late to start running longer? I've just always wanted to run a marathon and I feel like this is the year to do it!
Anywho, your sore leg story cracked me up! I so know how that feels. LOL :) I MISS YOU GUYS!!!
I'll grab a burger and cheer you both on...
You go girl!
Kate...if I was out there in Utah I would run it with you in a heart beat. I have always wanted to run a marathon! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Man, I wish I were that motivated! Maybe someday... How awesome!
Wow, go girl! Marathon's are crazy--and, yes, I think you are crazy for doing one! I couldn't be caught dead running a marathon. I will be waiting for you at the finish line eating ice cream...
LOVE your new background and header! Too cute.
Nice Job! I LOVE it =) It's so you!
Your blog looks fantastic!! I love it!
It was SO fun to see you the other day! Let's do it again soon!
hey! thats so awesome your going to run the st. george marathon. Maybe ill see you there. Im just waiting to find out if I got in. All your pictures are cute. your little puppy is adorable. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Hope your having a good summer.
Good luck with training!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is so cute!! We miss you guys, we hope you have a great summer!!
Guess what Kate? I placed 4th in the Edgemont 5 K school wide. I was the fastest 5th grader, but their was a little 2nd grader that was sprinting ahead of me but I just passed him up somewhere in the middle of the race and beat him. Thank Heavens for that. My friend Zach took 6th so that means the 2nd grader beat him! That really stinks!
Post a Comment