Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moab



This last weekend we went to Moab in our new Jeep. It was a blast. Our sister in law Ellie ran the Moab half marathon (that we were supposed to be in too... we didn't sign up in time). We took our jeep out and ran it on some fun and slightly scary trails. Peter was really patient with me and taught me how to four wheel the jeep which was alot of fun. We also have just gotten into rock climbing and we're excited to get better at it. We love to find new things that we can enjoy together and get exercise out of too! Its fun also to find things that challenge our strength patience and pride.... We learn alot together that way! The jeep has been a great investment and even though gas is expensive, we've found that we can go on so many fun adventures together in it that are worth the cost!

4 comments:

Paige said...

You two are adorable!!

Erin said...

Kate, only you can look so glamorous while rock climbing!

Hey, let me know the next time you are down this way.. let's meet for lunch or something!

Sarah... said...

HELLO! Why weren't we invited?! I'm kidding...I'm just jealous, because we don't get to do those fun things very often any more! Your jeep rocks! Do you think Pete would let me drive it? = ) Yeah right...Don't ever let me!

Anonymous said...

I love Moab! It is a great place to go camping and jeeping of corse. I love you both!!